Sunday, June 16, 2013

Since 5

So this little fish of mine was up at 5am. That happens sometimes but this week of day camp has made me incredible tired and 5am was ugly. So, we made the best of it and while we took advantage of the temperature being below 90 I made up a little ditty.

"Well the crew is asleep and the oceans at rest and I'm singing this song for the ones I love best. Since 5 little fi-ish, since 5, since 5.
Since 5 little fi-ish since 5 since 5.

So we'll snuggle and vacuum the car while you play. And we'll get a big jump on the rest of our day. Since 5 little fi-ish, since 5, since 5. Since 5 little fi-ish since 5 since 5.
And you'll love this new job, one you have-n't tried, be careful and don't get the soap in your eyes. Since 5 little fi-ish, since 5, since 5. Since 5 little fi-ish since 5 since 5."






2 comments:

  1. You're so good to go wash the car at 5! I would be half dead on the couch hoping she just entertained herself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey dad was right. That is a pretty good song. How tiring and fun. You have always been so good at using everyone of the minutes in our 24 hour day. You are an inspiration to me. I need to do better.

    ReplyDelete