Friday, June 28, 2013

Showboat Drive-in

Though it was fun, and in the same situation we'd probably go again, this was yet another "attempt" in some ways because poor Sennia was too tired. I thought she'd fall asleep, we'd be done earlier. . . .and my math was off. Nothing turned out quite like I'd imagined. That said, it was fun. The kids had a great time and even though they got to bed at 11:30 and were up before 7, I guess we'll survive. 

We met up with lots of friends, that was the key. Love our ward. Too bad I didn't get any real pictures. I thought I had but turns out they weren't really on here????I hate my camera.

I had 2 favorite things about the night. This was the first. Sammy was lost for the first 1/2 hour we were waiting but I encouraged him to go join Emma in the group tetherball game and since he had NO IDEA what that was all about, he took a while to decide but I guess he figured it out because he went over and joined in. He'd take his turn and them come tell me about it and call it things like "Totherball". Funny kid. He had a good time though. AND. . . 

got a tooth knocked out. "The champion" helped him find it and thus Sam became a star.

Here's our set up. Notice how gross Brig's feet are. Yep, running over that whole place with no shoes. 


Oh Fablehaven, he is quite obsessed. I found out yesterday that Samuel is capable of listening to a book on CD and reading at the same time and comprehending. That . . . ya, don't know what to say about that. At least he doesn't complain when he wants to read and I have books on for the littles.

And lastly, Alena and her friends. So glad she has friends. I have a cute pictures of Brig and Senn but it has my LP# partially in it so I haven't got the patience to deal with that yet. Maybe after a nap.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You're blogging again! :) I'm trying to get caught up on this month right now. Sad we missed the fun at the drive-in. Hopefully next time. :)

    ReplyDelete