Monday, June 24, 2013

Cub Scout Day Camp!!!!

Can I just say this has been my favorite even of the summer. Seriously, it was so fun to do something completely different, to not have a 3yr old or a baby in tow with every single thing I did. It was fun to see all the leaders serving and working with the boys. It was fun to teach them and watch them have fun. I was awesome to watch Eli and Luke enjoy themselves working their tails off. I loved it all even though it was stinkin' hot. So glad for my big boys and hubby to make serious sacrifices so I could go. We can't wait for next year!
Sam and his den-well some of them. Some nice kids!


Sam and his buddy Conner

The anxiously anticipated snow-cone of the day. People, they deserved it hot and humid beyond expression!

Samuel and Conner making first aid kits at my station.

Here I am teaching 15 of my 48 wolves to make First-Aid kits.
Alena at Sibling Camp. She had a great time!

2 comments:

  1. How fun! We did Day Camp (while Twilight Camp) for the first time this year and loved it! I'm glad you got a 'break'. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have sibling camp? Cool.

    ReplyDelete