Friday, June 28, 2013

Attempts

You know how you always hear about famous people who tried 1,000 light bulbs before they created the one that work or  hundreds of rejections before the book that got published. Well, as a mom I feel that. I try in a hundred ways to help my kids have a great life and there are many failures. This was one of those. a big mess nobody really "got". Oh well. 

Watch out for soap in those eyes-not a good baby activity.

"Mom, you write the letters." uh, sure that's not how I was hoping this would go down.

"What do we do with it besides spread it around?" Um shave?

On another note, miss Sennia has gotten some serious opinions and strong feelings about carrying them out of late. I took her in for pj's. She refused but instead wanted this ensemble. 



2 comments:

  1. I think wearing sparkly shoes to bed is way better then PJ's =) and hopefully you at least got a clean table from the shaving cream, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is all so funny. Sen is so cute in that non-outfit. Shows off her figure :)

    ReplyDelete