Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Project #1 Done!

I must take a minute to celebrate an actual completion. Things are such this holiday(again:)) that we are either making or buying off Craig's list for 90% of Christmas for the kids. So for about $3each I made these Christmas PJ's. We have several works in progress and it's stressful wondering if/how we'll finish everything.  It's also a lot of fun seeing things come together and working with Matt even if my body is ever so tired every night. At least I don't have insomnia:)! Aren't they cute though. My family is sure growing.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Way to go! I delivered #3 on Jan 10th and I sure wasn't making Christmas presents that year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing! I don't know anyone else who can do so much with so little. You have a real gift for making things beautiful when life isn't quite what you'd hoped for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the things you do. I am amazed at your energy. They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Ashley, Amber... You cease to amaze me with your motivation to get things done!! Everyting looks great!!

    ReplyDelete