Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Our house the week before Chirstmas

Sorry the pictures are all wacked again.
 Even this picture doesn't do justice to the creation of that bird on the right. Samuel has small hands, tiny little hands, that bird can fit on the tip of my finger. When Samuel creates things like this I stand in awe and everything I believe about life and our Divine Creator is confirmed.

 Brigham glories in lego building, stuffed animals, especially bears, and being a pirate.



Boys aren't dressed yet, but they've spent at least 2 hrs this morning creating. The project pictured is carving and cutting wood. Too bad they're making swords that they have to keep hidden from their mother who loves to throw away sharp objects that she finds in the yard.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness I saw the picture of Sammy's creations but I didn't see what he was making them from they look just like the actual stuffed animals!lol that's awesome! And I can't get over how green summery it looks there a week before Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete