Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Day Bliss

Alena opened the first gift of the day and only thing that was opened before our 9am meetings.
She looked so beautiful.

And after church Brigham finally got that candy cane he's been waiting for 'Santa Cwaus' to bring him for so long. Among way WAY too many other sweets he devoured that day. What was Santa thinking loading that stocking for a 2 yr old.


Sweetly, it was his brothers that gave him his favorite gifts
'Mater, Wighting Queen, and piwates'.

Luke loved his K'nex Roller coaster from Gram and Poppop.



They played together all day.

I love having girl toys in the mix!

The creativity that my kids displayed for the Christmas gifts they made eachother and the gifts they enjoy using made me so happy.  I was one happy Mamma. And the best part is that we will enjoy many more Christmases like this because it is just what we love. Being together and sharing. It was so fun to play with my kids.

3 comments:

  1. So glad your Christmas day was beautiful. I love how sweet your kids are and that they played with each other all day. That is really sweet. It always makes me happy when I see my kids doing that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty dress! I'm so glad that she (and you)will soon get to have more pink and frills and fairies in the house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids are all getting so big! I need to come visit you! I miss you guys! I love the christmas tree and Alena looks beautiful! Her hair is especially beautiful! (you can pass that on. ;))
    ps
    I promis this will be my last comment.

    ReplyDelete