Sunday, March 25, 2012

Tea time

Alena wants everything to be a party. A party for every occasion. Quite frankly, it's exausting. Even though I don't make everything into a party, I always have a guilt trip about it going on and I also have this long list of things I would love to do with her that haunt me. So, when my fun book group ladies sent me home with too many treats(had to leave early to save Brigham from a bug that got into his bed) it made it easy to have a tea party. Much to her chagrin we stuck w/ plastic(Brigham isn't safe with glass) and we didn't use the disposable table cloth in the cupborn I'm saving for Samuel's next birthday(that took some doing for her to get over) but Eli did help her make tea to make it offical. Happy children. Sorry you can't see all the yummy food, Eli's shot is a bit blurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment