Monday, March 12, 2012

Hers, mine and ours

When I had Alena, I decided I didn't care about money or any other hinderance, she was going to get every special treatment I ever wanted for my baby. She wore only clothes I approved of. I searched high and low for just the right shoes and made many pair myself. She had natural fibers and slept in a hammock. Everything she came in contact with was earthy, soft and sweet. It was fun. I sewed for her even. With sweet Sennia, I would love to do the same but she isn't just mine. She's also Alena's and Alena has a different opinion of big bows and flowers than I do. I feel it's only fair to let her have a turn. After all, this is the only sister she will ever have and since I NEVER put a big fooffy anything on Alena(as a baby) I figure she has a right to accessorize her baby.

1 comment:

  1. I think she looks cute in her big floofy bow! Her blessing picture is so sweet! I have to say I think it feels good to know my family is complete, but it's also a little bit sad to have all these 'lasts'.

    ReplyDelete