Saturday, October 22, 2011

We're back

Just in time for the Fry visit to the States, I'm back online:)And with a newish computer this is so much faster that you can count on more consistency(I hope). I will do more catching up from before this date later as I retrieve pictures from my dying laptop. There aren't very many however. Pretty much I went through the entire move and summer taking NO pictures. It's a sin I know but I was sick on the couch or in bed or in the bathroom and every ounce of strength I could summon went to caring for my family and unpacking.

See the redhead at the end of the driveway? (This is our side yard btw) He's separated from his brother for an afternoon. It was too much to handle. He spent almost 2 hrs mostly squatting at the end of the driveway waiting. Since then, luckily, things have improved. Luke is better when Eli leaves for short periods of time. I just love their attatchment however.


Isn't it always easier to be the one gone than the one at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment