Saturday, October 22, 2011

Houston Symphony at Jones Hall

During this pregnancy I've really struggled to get out of the house with my kiddos. Not only was the heat unbearable, I don't walk well or quickly and my active 2 yr old and lifting kids in and out of carts is really challenging. Luckily my big boys are old enough and strong enough to do a lot for me. Still, only since it has cooled off have we done more than was absolutely necessary. Thank heavens for our pool. Our Co-op here is marvelous and field trips are unbeatable. We paid $4 a ticket to attend a wonderful concert at Jones Hall in Houston. The kids were angels. Once the music began Brigham didn't leave my lap(I was too cheap to buy him his own $4 ticket). Actually that turned out well though. He was smitten by the "youd!" parts and the drums. In co-op, the music teacher has a forte/piano sign(f and p). Brigham LOVES switching between them and talks about it all the time. I made him a f and p sign and let him hold it during the concert and he would say "youd gain!". What a fun time.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment