Saturday, October 22, 2011

Brigham's Sandbox and Birthday Love


Our backyard is all about the pool. It's not a place to send the kids to play but we have loads of yard on the side and front of our house(for Houston at least). This is our most recent project-probably the only one I have pictures of-and I love love love it. We took out a lot of landscaping and tucked a large sandbox into this unusable corner of the house. The kids spend so much time there. It was officially for Brigham's birthday.
I hate trying to mess around arranging pictures on blogger so I'll just refer to the pink basketball Brigham has. I wanted to buy him a basketball and Alena asked for a pink basketball. I told her something along the lines of "your birthday blah, blah blah" but then I thought "Brigham would love a pink and purple basketball too. Why not? Why not satisfy Alena's desire for a pink ball and get Brigahm a ball too". So, Brigham got a pink ball and when Alena decides she needs a little b-ball, she has appropriate gear:)

No comments:

Post a Comment