Saturday, October 22, 2011

Family Fun

I love this picture. You know those Saturdays where you work hard all day and finally need some family time. Well, it was late by the time we got around to family time. Still, we had SUCH a fun night. Chilly though it was, the boy swam. We made a fire in Matt's firepit and cooked tin-foil dinners. I'm sure you also know how good tin-foil dinners taste when you're absolutely starving!





Brigham loves to rob our pepper plant of baby peppers and eat them. He also eats some of the Persimmons that fall off the tree with his daddy.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe Brigham is such a blonde haired blue eyed little boy!!! I haven't seen pictures of him since you guys left and I literally looked at the first few pictures trying to figure out who that other kid was!!!

    ReplyDelete