Thursday, October 31, 2013

Pumpkin Carving FHE

Soooo, I got a little overwhelmed during most of October. Sad. But, I didn't miss anything. Technically, it's all done. We even carved a pumpkin. It's not a truly great pumpkin that we usually turn out. I didn't help a single bit but my Luca loves to carve too and Samuel enjoys getting it started so the two of them carved a pretty darn good pumpkin.



It was Sennia's first time cleaning out a pumpkin. She had no issues with the slime. Samuel has also outgrown his as you see. Yippee! If he's going to be a neurosurgeon getting over the gookphobia is essential.


This is where I feel a little guilty.


Alena really wanted to carve her own pumpkin. We wanted to eat these so I didn't want to carve them Monday when she'd want them lit for Halloween 4 days later. SOoooo, I offered glitter glue. She took the bait. I'll do better next year.


I sure love his work ethic. He poked all Luke's holes for him. Sadly, that's where the story ends. Maybe tomorrow I'll get a picture of the finished lit jack-o-lantern. But since Matt and the boys are leaving camping and I'm left with the littles, all their candy, and all the vacation prep-probably not.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun Halloween!! We finally fit our pumpkin carving in the night before Halloween…quite the procrastinators!! I put everything off this year for some reason! Only finishing costumes the day of! Next year I'll be more on the ball! So where are you vacationing to? You mentioned vacation prep?

    ReplyDelete