Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sunday, Poopy Sunday

My infants can't seem to just have normal little poops. The poor uncomfortable little things just do it all at once. I thought Sennia seemed unusually content and when I came to check on her swinging away in her hammock this is what I found. Thankfully it hadn't quite leeched onto the hammock yet.

So while I cleaned the many clothes I'd been putting off scrubbing due to the broken dryer situation, she showed me how much she loves the sound of running water by contentedly listening to the washing machine. Nice to know.

1 comment:

  1. She looks so cute here and content. My kids always pooped like that too as babies. I washed so many clothes I couldn't believe it. Glad she likes water. Maybe she will hang out in the hammock in the bathroom so you will actually get showers now that mom is gone :) you know looking at that I can almost smell it...oh wait that is coming from Ezra across the hall. He just has an accident as well. When will this be over????

    ReplyDelete