Saturday, February 4, 2012

3 wks with Sennia(almost)

So the first 3 weeks has been HARD, HARD, HARD and well, HARD. That's the only way to talk about it. She is a terrible eater. We've gone through mastitis and refusal to eat. I've used an electric pump for the very first time and attended my first nursing club(which was EXTREMELY HELPFUL). I'm taking Fenegreek(sp?) to boost milk production after the mastitis on each side for the first time. My mom declared her the most difficult baby to nurse she's ever seen. BUT we're doing better.
There is hope on the horizon and it's a good thing because Grandma leaves tomorrow-SCARY!
I am looking for blessings from above to make it through next week.
We've been as proud as all this(Alena cannot wait for mom to allow her to do bows again)

Though i'm afraid there has been a lot of this.

We did finally manage to do a first one of these-Luke captured the 3 sec she wasn't screaming.

Thank goodness for Grandma!

Sweet Repose!

Today she finally has some happyish moments so I took these.



VERY long feet!

Those are some VERY long legs.



Add caption

4 comments:

  1. She is really so precious and she looks just like the other kids to me. I see Amber and Matt Stecher family in every part of her. I am so sorry she has been such a hard baby though. Our first one was so hard but I really think that anyone who has 4 or more kids ought to get perfect babies at that point. It's only fair :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shes georgeous!!! I think she does look like Eli for sure! She is sooo pretty though, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Amber, this one is incredible beautiful. I find it funny that she and Grace aren't particularly happy babies. I'm sure that will change though. Alena look so happy with her sister! I love it! Makes me so so happy for her! I am SO grateful for my sister!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry Amber! You are so dedicated to hang in there and keep trying. She is very beautiful (and long)!

    ReplyDelete