Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Dressed up the Little Darlin'. Love having big helpers.


My only goal for Valentine's Day was to have a party for Alena. Sometimes those kinds of goals are silly. I tried so hard to force that to happen that I don't know if it was as fun for them as something a little more relaxed would've been. I just felt like I had to have it be all Fancy and cute to make her happy. Hopefully it was sucessful, hard to tell.

Eli and Luke went to a party with the homeschool organization but I was afraid to send 3 non-skaters with our friends so Samuel stayed and helped me put on the party.  He had a good time being the cool oldest brother(OAS if you've read the Penderwicks-we love those books).




3 comments:

  1. It sure looks fun! Very cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I meant to add "the little darlin" looks SUPER cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. See! Look at you! Trying to make sure your kids have a fun Valentine's day even though just had a baby! You are a rock star Mom! Looks like Alena and the boys loved it!

    ReplyDelete