Saturday, May 10, 2014

Surprise, You're 40!

How cute is that? It was a pleasant surprise after-all. So for those of you who like a little story with your pictures can I tell you that planning this party was the effort of a lifetime. Won't happen again. I planned it for his actual birthday which happened to be the day of my Papaw's funeral. So mid-planning I got to call/text/email all these lovely people and find another day they could all come.  They must love Matt because with I think 1 exception, we pulled it off. 

Matt and his work cronies and their delightful wives.

Sweet Lane's and work cronies again.

On the Couch are the Sulin/Beckett clan Matt grew up with who we love and last is our friend Cindy who's sweet husband helped me get Matt there surprised but who had to stay with the scouting group that Matt had been with. Not pictured because she was taking pictures are our sweet neighbors.


Matt's gallery wall.

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahaha. I love all those pictures of Matt with his mullet :) Love you Matt. Happy 40.

    ReplyDelete