Saturday, May 10, 2014

Good-bye Papaw

This is a photo from December when we made a visit to my Grandparents in Dallas. In February we found out that Papaw's battle with Parkinson's Disease was finally over. We all gathered in Dallas to remember him and to be together as a family.

I loved seeing my kiddos explore my Grandparent's land.

Super U. Neil took them fishing.

There's the pier we fished from when I was younger. Sadly the drought has dried that tank up.
 





Sam is quite determined to return and reclaim the remains of this armadillo following its decomposition.

3rd generation toys


And Grandma, Grandma, Grandma.

I LOVE my siblings.

Catching Frogs

My brothers.

A girl catching frogs in the mud could not look more beautiful than my daughter.

Made a quick stop on the way out to see CJ the snake.


1 comment: