Saturday, May 10, 2014

Friends I Count On

Funerals aren't something you can plan for very often. I didn't have to travel very far but I had 4 young kids and was by myself. I am so blessed to still have for the very best of friends, my 2 friends since 11yrs. I asked and they rearranged, cleaned planned and each housed my little family. It was such a great reunion with the Hastings who we've gotten to be family friends with. I don't think my kids know the difference between cousins and Hastings. I didn't get any pictures at Jillene's because we crashed her house late and left early. But the Mangrums were so sweet to not just feed and bunk us, but even watched my kiddos while I had a play date with my siblings-so fun.  I feel so grateful for them and their families and their kindness!


 
 

1 comment: