Tuesday, December 10, 2013

VACATION and A Blog Post(or two) a Day

I have so so many events to blog and I'm so so behind so I've set a goal(since time isn't getting any more plentiful any time soon). A blog post (or 2) every day and hopefully I'll catch up. With these first few posts though, there are going to be way way too many pictures because I don't want to take the time to decide which ones to post and I love so many of them so be patient and enjoy!!!!
Headin' Out with a DVD player for the first time!

November at Garner State Park.









Mountains, crystal clear rivers, colorful trees, a park to ourselves.

2 comments:

  1. Looks Amazing!!! Your kids are all beautiful, Amber.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful park - it looks like a lot of fun. I'm super behind with my blogging and trying to get caught up too...

    ReplyDelete