Saturday, February 19, 2011

A few new things


I learned a couple of things tonight.

1. If you're from north of I-10 you're a Yankee. Mmmm.

2. There is another restaurant besides the incredible 'Alicia's' around the corner from my house that I will be craving. sigh. It is Redfish Seafood and Sushi grill and their shrimp tempura is unforgettable. I can't wait to go back.

3. Um, hard to remember because I can only seem to think about that food. Oh yes. Babysitters who are old enough to drive, love to babysit, go by the store to pick out a new craft to bring, get excited about my children knowing the word 'decoupage' and are disappointed that so many of them were asleep are well worth $10/hr.

3 comments:

  1. wow that looks so yummy. What all is in it? Looks like guac. at the bottom but what is the orange stuff? Is it a version of the tempura sauce?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's what I would call a very smooth sweet and sour salsa. And yes, it went with a guacamole. Matt and I will definitely be experimenting with that one. We want to make it at home.
    Alicia's is a Mexican restaurant and I also REALLY want to copy-cat their green salsa. It's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh can I just say that sounds heavenly! wow!

    ReplyDelete