Monday, September 2, 2013

Highlights from the week



Samuel got a boat-load of belt loops and pins at his pack meeting. He has also earned his Wolf and many arrow points but I guess they didn't realize that he needed them. End of of the summer is always award heavy.

I knew when he was little that farming was in Eli's blood. I made him stop pestering his occupied brothers this evening and find his own pursuit of happiness and this is what he decided. His daddy who is supposed to be having a date night with me couldn't help lending a hand. I frequently find the botany book lying around. He spent the morning setting mint leaves to dry in a paper bag

Luke has been absolutely obsessed this week with conquering the cube. He's done it several times with the help of the computer and has the lingo down. No doubt by the end of this week he'll be an official expert.

My little Mama brought me a "bub" she swept up all by herself. She was very serious about it and flushed "dee bub".

No comments:

Post a Comment