Sunday, July 28, 2013

My Fire Pit

MY FIREPIT! I have been saving my pennies to put in a fire pit. This piece of ugly weedy earth in our yard needed a purpose and I decided this should be the purpose.

My strong, hard workers carried all my stone over from the carport. They are HEA-VY!

Briggs was so interested in this project.


So glad my man knows what he's doing!

This is just the preliminary arrangement.

Sennia woke up from her nap to find the pre-glued pit ready with some of our natural seating options rolled in:)



Briggle was ready for the matches! Sadly he had to settle for watching daddy glue which he found pretty entertaining too.

We can't wait for our first friendly cookout.

1 comment:

  1. Craig would like you to know he is jealous of your fire pit, and ours will be cool too someday. ;)

    ReplyDelete