Sunday, October 7, 2012

Paddleboarding and Kayaking


We had planned to rent a kayak for a bit while we were there but I saw people paddleboarding and REALLY wanted to try. I've harbored a secret desire to surf forever and this seemed slightly similar. (It's not but I'll keep pretending.)  Matt was sweet enough to take me seriously even though he wasn't really that interested. We ended up renting both for the day for a whopping $60. Yep, true.  So we stayed "home" on our little beach and spent the day trading off and learning to kayak and paddleboard. I was a natural paddleboarding and so was Luke. Matt, not so much(so when he tries to tell you it was I who kept tipping the kayak over remember that he can't balance the paddleboard-ya. not too convincing). Luke might even be better than me. Eli did great but I think he prefered the kayak. Either way it was a lot of fun. When Brigham and Sennia were napping the older boys took turns babysitting and we went for a small journey together. Can I just tell you though. I am one sore mama. I even have battle wounds.

I took nice sexy pictures of my husband but the one he took of me is only there to prove I actually did it. Yucky picture.
She can't wait to grow up and try.



Yep, there I am. It was a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment