Sunday, May 20, 2012

Luke's 10

German Chocolate Cake. Mmmmm.

Playing in the rain

My red-headed boy turned 10. He opted for a family party and money. Matt got back from a work "emergency" in time to have cake with us.  Luke loves K'nex and cogs so for his birthday we found a build your own remote controled machine kit. He loves it. His birthday meals of choice were waffle bar, chilli, and hoagies.  He had friends come play all morning and then cake with dad after swim team. We couldn't find him after we put the younger kids to bed, until I realized it was raining hard. When it rains, Luke begs to go out in it. I guess he figured it was his birthday so he could go get soaked without permission:) Of course I was thrilled that he did. He has his own personal style of rain dance. I found out that he doesn't like pictures of it though. oops. Glad he had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment