Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Houston Museum of Natural Science

 So one of the things I'm learning to love about Houston is that the museums here are very awesomely frequently FREE! Every Tuesday from 2-8pm the Natural Science Museum is free. How progressive of them:) This is the reason, this oil exhibit and the free time at the museum are generous donations from the good ol' oil bussiness. It's a nice little museum. The gem exhibit is pretty extensive and the shells were terrific. It will be a fun monthly outing for the family though:)

This was a popular challenge yesterday. Do you have the energy of gasoline. You turn the crank for 15 seconds and they tell you how much gasoline you matched. Matt was impressive at  about 6 1/2 drops:) Eli I think cranked out 3 1/2 or 4 1/2 (I can't remember).

Brigs almost got a drop-.86 I believe.

Luke at about 1 drop less than Eli.

Alena about 1 drop less than Samuel and Samuel 1 drop less than Luke.

1 comment:

  1. This is one of the thing I love and want to emulate you in! I love the fact that you take your kids to museums and cool cultural things! Your children are going to grow up to be so awesome!

    ReplyDelete