Monday, April 18, 2011

Remember this?





Our true love. Well . . .


We inspected her today. I think she's going to be ours.


(Hopefully, no boing included.)


You can see that there's a lot of updating to do. It feels overwhelming until . . .


I walk outside and see the courtyard and the pool, the side yard, front yard, trees, landscaping. Ok, yes, that actually feels overwhelming too but it's also beautiful and exciting.


So, get all your ideas ready, I need lots and lots of advice. I have yucky paint stuff, wall paper, old doorknobs, spotty mirrors and never-mind, I think being up since 3am had addled my brain so I'll just put this away until tomorrow. Night.

4 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! I love all the windows! Good luck with the whole process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! A beautiful house to make your own!Can't wait to come out and visit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you. The pool looks divine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the front elevation with all the trees. So quaint and charming! It definitly fits you. I'm so excited for your new Texas home. Hope we can come visit.

    ReplyDelete