Thursday, January 20, 2011

Happy Birthday dear Januaries

This new blog is a birthday gift to my sisters Ashley and Dorothy. Ashley is living in New Zealand and mentioned how much she missed my blog(mostly the pictures of my kids:)). Dorth, the very same day said much the same thing. So here it is, all new, just for you.
My big dilemma is--to go private, or not to go private. Admittedly, I forget to read private blogs. Those that can't come up on google reader have to wait. I also dread censoring my writing but our new occupational lifestyle demands caution. So, for the moment here it all is. In a month it will probably be private.




This is Ashley. We log in so many hours talking. She's a person who understands. She's an amazing mom to 3 incredibly precocious children and a perfectionist husband. They live in my dream world walking to the beach to see what the tide dragged in in New Zealand. I love sharing her life. She and Garrett are generous, thoughtful, and adventurous. They introduce me to their great traditions, recipes, tourist spots, great bits and pieces of life that add piquant! My pennies are growing in a jar so I can make it out to New Zealand soon. Happy Birthday little sister.



And here is my littler sister Dorothy, newly wed. I love hearing about her adventurous life from tales of Belgium to all the old men at the bank who fall instantly in love with her. She's a lively little sprite who captures the heart of every one around her, especially children. My children adore her and she loves them. She's great at working with people. She loves trying new things. She's always up for any spontanious adventure that comes her way. So many thing about Doroth remind me of myself. Happy Birthday to you!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the new blog!!! :) Very wonderful birthday present and I am really excited to be able to read it and see what you guys are up to when things are too busy to chat much. I love you and congratulations to the enTIRE family on the new FBI agent!!!! This last adventure has been SO huge and stressful and I am SOOO glad that the next one will be a more together one at least! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your words and your blog. I am so excited to be able to read about your adventures now. There will be many I am quite certain.

    ReplyDelete