Friday, October 31, 2014

It's been sooooooooo long!

Pregnancy, taking pictures and especially blogging do NOT mix for me.  SOOooo, I shall just throw things in as it strikes my fancy but here's Halloween for now.
Luke, Eli and Sam 
$3 Chipole for the Vampire

And for the cutest happiest little witch you've ever seen. 

And here's the 2014 "Scary" Lineup. Black and White Ghost Knights, The ghost of Ophelia, a witch, a swamp monster, and a Vampire.
Sen had been hearing about "Trick or Treating" for over a month but when I asked her what it was she guessed it had something to do with swinging. I gave her the nitty-gritty and after she gasped, she said "I'm Ready!"
M said Brig was at the perfect age for it after watching him tonight. Eli is officially done trick or treating but he was sweet and walked with Sen, carried her "so heavy" bucket and made sure she didn't get left behind as M tried to keep up with Brig and Sam. So cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment