Friday, August 23, 2013

FHE Stecher-Style

Oh how I love this little. She gets so excited just to hear the work swimming. She immediately jumps up from whatever she's doing and exults "Wimming! Wimming! Biper?" and runs off to collect all her "wimmies"(swim diaper, suit and puddle jumper). So for FHE on Monday we made tin-foil dinners to cook in the fire-pit and swam. Family fun was feeling necessary.




Matt said "I thought you were being kind of ridiculous wanting this fire-pit built right now with all the other needs but it is so much fun. I'm so glad you bought it and had us build it." My family would eat this goodness every night if they could.





Yummo S'mores.



Oh this boy, how I love this boy. How could anyone not love this boy? Good thing because man he's hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment