Friday, August 3, 2012

A few fun things.

My girls. Alena's way of playing with Sennia is to put her in her little seat and then do whatever around her-tea parties mostly:)

Sammy has a great story behind every lost tooth. This one he got knocked out by his 2 yr old pirate brother. Poor pirate has been lamenting the loss of that sword for a couple of days now. Of course the tooth was a happy event but immediately afterword the sword knocked a picture off the wall and broke it and talk about last straws.

Eli and Luke have been begging me to play a game with them for 2 weeks, every single night! I finally caved. Why not play a game with them? you ask. Well, keep going.
Yep.


They are absolutely crazy.

It's all I can do to handle their constant goofiness.

Homemade sushi got me through tonight. Phew.

1 comment:

  1. Your sushi looks so yummy and I don't really like sushi!

    ReplyDelete