Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The Rest of Our Independance Day

Eli's swim coaches decorate the swimmer's cars the night before the Divisional Meet. I forgot to get a picture of it all decorated! RATS! but here's a bit leftover before the big cleaning.



Watching Tomball fireworks with the Lane's!
Glowsticks were the right thing to bring! Thanks Cindy Lane!




I sure love my man. We were so incredibly busy from the second our eyes opened. I know it's a crazy life we lead but he paves the way for so many opportunities and he's almost always game for an adventure. I'm so thankful for his work ethic and his love and devotion to us and even his insatiable desire for a fun time. I was so suprised that Miss Alena was terrified of the fireworks. ??? yep At that point after going through a lot to get there (and I happen to LOVE fireworks) the last thing I wanted to listen to was an inconsolable child. Thankfully, daddy's lap was a safe place. Whew. Alena is so sledom scared of things-other than her make pretend fear of Thunderstorms from watching too much Sound of Music. I'm still not convinced she was sincerely terrified, just isn't her personality but she put on a pretty convincing act so who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment