Friday, June 1, 2012

SO, the story goes like this. I woke up to find weevil larva making cocoons in my pantry ceiling. I was disgusted. I cleaned out the pantry and as I'm cleaning I'm just discouraged and frustrated and yucked out. Old houses do that to ya, yuck ya out. SO, I decide I've had it and the pantry at least is getting a face lift. I scrubbed, painted, labled, organized, shelf-papered. And it's darn cute.



No excuses for not knowing where things go in this pantry! I do have a few more things I want to do, put things in baskets, get another bucket for black beans, mount a broom/mop holder. I don't think I'll be able to wait much longer to do the kitchen. The kids were so impressed Alena said "Mom! How 'bout we paint one room every day and then decorate it!" If only girl if only. I did go to bed after doing that and dealing with the stomach flu(Brigham) with the messiest kitchen and tiredest mommy ever. Seriously, my kitchen has never looked as bad as it did yesterday. Sennia wasn't too keen on the boys giving her so much time and attention either. OH WELL.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, we are oohing and ahhing over your pantry, I couldn't be more impressed, you are incredible and the pantry is beatiful! I am so impressed! So is Ash and G, good job Am, keep truckin. (yes I just said that.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! It looks fabulous! Who knew a pantry could look so cute!

    ReplyDelete